Vanilla, Lime, Ginger Fizz Cocktail
- Lime wedge
- Heilala Vanilla Sugar
- 4-6 cracked ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Heilala Vanilla Syrup
- ginger beer to top up
- lime wedge to garnish
- To sugar frost the glass, rub the rim with a lime wedge and dip it into the vanilla sugar.
- Place the cracked ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Pour over the vodka, lime juice and vanilla syrup.
- Shake vigorously until a frost forms on the outside of the glass. Half-fill a long glass with the extra cracked ice cubes and strain the mixture over them.
- Top with the ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge.